Saturday, April 11, 2009

Positive Energy!


Okay, so I just had this great thought...

I am always telling my friends and family to concentrate on positive energy. I believe that if you feel and think positively, that you can personally move mountains and make good things come to you. I think that bad things happen to good people to push them, and challenge them to see how much they can endure in their lives. Because at the other end of those lows, are the greatest highs. We all have good times, really good times... and unfortunately, there are some really bad times as well. It's about riding the wave, seeing where life takes you, and knowing that the future is what you make it, but also what is truly meant to happen to you. I have to maintain positivity in my life, to keep me here, to keep me afloat. Sometimes days fly by... sometimes it seems like light years to get through minutes, either way, we'll get through it all, and you must always take in every moment, good and bad.

I would describe myself as an eternal optimist, I try to see things realistically, but in a positive way. I love 'love stories' and believe true love is out there for everyone. We all have 'special' people who come in and out, some stay around longer than others, but in the end, our lives are built on these relationships. Not only intimate relationships, but friendships as well, it's these relationships that teach us who we are, and how to love another person, and be there for them through thick and thin. They are also the people who hold you up in your toughest hour... who are there for you, unconditionally. In the past year I have gotten together with lots of old friends, some I haven't seen in years. It's amazing how you can pick up where you left off, almost immediately, like no time has gone by at all, when in fact it's been years. I love that.

My family has shown me incredible strength throughout the past year. Taking a moment to reflect, it's amazing what we have all been through, and it we wouldn't have gotten through it without each other. Again, I literally try to push positive energy towards each of them every day, thinking about them, and hoping for good things, even when bad things keep happening.

Great things are in store for each of us. Let's also continue to openly communicate with one another, and share more... good stories, and bad.

Oh boy... I just read through this once... I said "I think" and "I believe" and "good and bad" a gazillion times. Ridiculous that I even try to make sense.

No comments: