Monday, April 6, 2009

Wow! How time flies...

I can't believe it's been months since I've even logged into this thing, but I have vowed to now update it regularly, so here goes... It is April 6th today, and I will turn 27 in just a few weeks. So much has happened in the last few months, and time has just flashed before my eyes. I have a job right now working as an assistant in Casting. I love it, I really do, it's just unfortunate that it isn't something that is permanent and it is inevitable that I will be back on the job search again, soon. I am happy that it has gotten hotter out and yesterday, Matt, Melisa and my sister and I went for a wonderful hike in Calabasas. FINALLY I have a little bit of color! The hike was beautiful! I took lots of fun pics, so I'll get those posted soon. Onto a new week, with new goals. Let's see how it goes.

No comments: